Every asset creator can publish and sell items to indie game developers. It's a simplified process, with an express approval period.
We're proud to provide a user-friendly platform to asset publishers from all over the world.
Free AccountSign up with Google, Facebook, or your email
Easy UploadsEverything is made to be as easy as possible
Quick approvalYour assets will be live in less than 12 hours
Low CommissionOnly 15% commission per sale, guaranteed
The Portfolio Marketplace
The platform is built to become a leading place for game assets portfolio, with the lowest commission in the market, and the user-friendly service.
Every asset publisher can send asset buyers to use the marketplace because it's more profitable to use only a 15% commission and store all your assets for free in one place.
The marketplace has an option for bidding and unpublishing any asset upon order. There are many flexible options to manage your assets and sales.
How to get started with selling game assets
1/ Create Seller Account
Sign up as a seller (vendor), and create your free account. There are no monthly fees, no subscription, no need to wait for account approval.
The flat commission per sale is only 15%!
2/ Configure Your Asset Store
To become a more attractive seller, and gain an audience, you can set up a charming online shop with banner, custom text, profile picture, etc.
It's recommended to think of your store as a brand.
3/ Upload Your Game Assets
From your dashboard, you can add a product in 3 easy steps:
- Add all the information for this asset, choose the most appropriate category, and provide the required technical details
- Add the Asset (in .ZIP format). You can add a watermark to protect your intellectual property.
- Publish the product. Then, we'll do a quick review in the next 12-24 hours maximum.
From your dashboard, you can track every order, your current balance, performance stats, request withdrawal, and more.
Available payment methods (to withdraw your earnings):
- PayPal - 1$ minimum balance required
- IBAN & SEPA - 200$ minimum balance required
- SWIFT (International Transfers) - $250 minimum balance required
All fees for transfers are deducted from the balance.